It's important that you keep your Sage software updated to ensure that you've got the latest features and bug fixes.
To check the version of your product, go to Help, About. The latest versions of the products are:
Xpress & Partner: Version 19.3.3
Pastel Payroll: 2022 Update 1a
Sage VIP: Update 5.6b
Pervasive: Version 13
Latest Features & Fixes - Sage Pastel Xpress & Partner Version 19.3.3
- The speed of updating a large batch of documents has been improved.
- Company name has been added to reports that are printed to Word & Excel.
- The ‘Open a Company’ screen size has been increased dynamically.
- Bank Feeds are now compatible with new FNB – Business Profile Direct Feed.
Latest Features & Fixes - Sage Pastel Partner Payroll 2022 Update 1a
- The Universal Bank and Branch codes added to new companies
- EMP 501 - Speed of generating the report resolved
- Income lines on default payslip increased back to 9-line items
Latest Features & Fixes - Sage VIP Update 5.6b
- SETA specific reports
- Primior OFO code update
- Sage Connected Services / Self Service - transport layer security (TSL)
- Various other errors (fixed)
Latest Features & Fixes - Pervasive Version 13
- Pastel tables update faster and more reliably.
- File structure less prone to corruption than previous versions
Your annual licence fee includes upgrades to the latest versions. Although the software is free, we will charge for time to upgrade your version. There may be a minimal charge to upgrade the Pervasive version.
Let us know if you would like to book a time for us to upgrade your software to the latest version or if you would like a quote. We can do the upgrade for you remotely using TeamViewer, AnyDesk or UltraViewer.