With the rise in high-speed internet, many companies are taking advantage of cloud products. Advantages of the cloud are:
- Access your data from anywhere
- Safety and security
- Ease of updates
- Reliable processing speeds
- Faster & simpler support
- Mitigate against loadshedding
- No need to upgrade physical IT infrastructure
- Ensures the physical security of your server
- Easier for consultants to log in and assist
- Backups and data security are easy to manage.
IronTree’s specialised virtual private server (VPS) hosting is a unique service in South Africa, aimed at organisations using accounting or financial services and wanting to move them to a private cloud-hosting service. IronTree has been backing up the accounting and financial systems of thousands of South African organisations since 2008.
There’s now no reason why an organisation can’t host desktop applications on a virtual private server. This provides an organisation with the best of both worlds: the ability to continue using highly featured accounting systems combined with hosting them in a secure, private cloud infrastructure.